Home Legal Source is a scam

Brentwood, Tennessee 0 comments

I started a loan modification w/ them in November 2009 and they colledted my money, collected all my documentation, and initially worked with me. I had multiple case workers on my case from November to February, then I never heard anything after February despite numerous calls and faxes and emails. I tried going up the chain with no response.

They took my money and bascially skipped town so to speak. When I called my bank in March, they advised they never heard from them regarding the loan modification.

I want my money back!!!

Review about: Loan Modification.

HOME LEGAL SOURCE ARE CROOKS. THEY NEED PUNISHMENT!

Richmond, California 1 comment

They have advertized on TV and took advantage of Poor, hardworking people who seek their help to process loan remodification and use the photo of Pres.Obama on TV's advertisement.I was victimized.

I called them for help in June 2009 and the operator stated that Home Legal Source is our legal representative who will work with our lenders. Since then; paper works was asked and provided 6x with no results. They latest contact I've had with them was in July they the representative told me not to worry. They are still working on it.

I paid them $2000.00 for services that was never rendered. I've emailed and phone them..no longer in service and no response was made back to me via email. I wanted my money back. Can I sue them?

how?

I have already filed a complaint with the FTC.fyi.thank you!

Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India #287155

I had the same problem. They took my money and bascially skipped town so to speak. my bank never heard from them regarding the loan modification.

They need to ROT IN ***!!!

Home Legal Source - Refund

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 0 comments

I have same problem with home legal source in the first time they told me nicely about the modification later they were very rude. they never did the best to do my loan modification, the number they send to the bank was different and a lot the mistakes, they requested $3,450.00 to fix my loan, now my house is in foreclosure because them, three weeks ago (march 10) i cancelled their service and i send the refund letter, but until now i am calling and calling and nobody answer the phone...i don't know what to do with this.home legal source is not legal home to do the loan modification

Home Legal Source will not refund our money

Vancouver, Washington 3 comments

This company happily took our money to accomplish an loan modiciation.We gave them the money ONLY after we sent some preliminary figures to determine feasability.

They said they could help us so we signed a money-back contract. After all the paperwork was submitted, our processor told us we could NOT qualify as we had too much in savings. She told us to cancel the agreement via email & request our funds to be returned. This was Aug 4, 2009.

Since that time they have been using the same excuse "Alliant" and we fear that our money is GONE.Do we file w/BBB?

Comments

When doing a loan mod... assets are not looked upon as much as hardship when it started when it ended.

Home Legal Source hires people from Pizza Hut , Closed car lots etc they have no clue what they are doing.

contact the california bar association security fund they will send you out paper work to file for your lose I am in same situation as you and have done everything by the book i am now on 7 months of no refund and several phone calls not returned

Home Legal Source - Poor customer service

Dallas, Texas 1 comment

Signed up with Home Legal since January 2009.Every time I call or need a status of my home loan modification, I get repeatedly the same excuse over and over again - a "new rep is "now in charge" of your loan", or "that rep no longer works here," or the latest being "that rep transferred to another dept".

It has also been very frustrating that due to these different reps who supposedly are handling my case, I have to refax, complete and resend the same type of paperwork repeatedly. My efforts are exhausted particularly this last month with emailing and calling with no responses to my requests.

It's probably long overdue that I report these people to the BBB or sue them.

Review about: Mortgage Revisions.

Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India #287159

i got the same run around too.

I would love to sue the pants off of them!!!

They need to ROT IN ***!!!

I filed against them in court and still have not received a dime back!!!!

Home Legal Source takes their time refunding your deposit!

Colorado Springs, Colorado 9 comments

We went with home legal source who speciailizes in mortgage revisions. After realizing on Feb 7th that they could not help us, we went through their requested notification process by sending an email requesting the refund of our 1,000 dollars.

We were initially told that our refund would be immediate. Then we were told 30 days after they already had our money. After calling and calling to check the status of our refund, I was getting different answers..'could be 45 days', 'could be 60 days'. I said WAIT! I was told 30 days!

I tried to contact someone at their company a little higher up in the food chain, but NO ONE would return my calls. Finally yesterday(April 10), they contacted us saying they couldent refund the money to the credit card we used. We were so exasperated at this point, that we asked them to just send a check.

Dont deal with this company, they dont return phone calls and dont keep to their refund guarantee!

I finally opened a BBB complaint on them, only to find out I was one of 4 who just recent(in the last couple of months) to file complaints on their refund policy.

Home Legal Source, AKA You Walk Away, AKA Mortgagerevision.com

Review about: Mortgage Revisions.

Comments

I still have not heard anything from Home Legal Source. Theiving bastards the phone # does not even work now. I filed with the SanDiego County Courts to investigate as well as the CA BBB. This company has an F rating w/ the CA BBB!!!

I want and need my money back NOW!!!

GB

Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India #287162

I had the same problem. i sent emails, and called.

i worked w/ the PA attorney Generals office w/ no replies to THEM!!!

I filed against them in court and still have not received a dime back!!!!

The owner of Home Legal Source is David Ruyle Jr.You can contact him at Ruyle & Ruyle in San Diego, CA.

He is a partner in the law firm with his father David Ruyle.Ste 1000, 8880 Rio San Diego Dr # 1000 San Diego, CA 92108-1644 (619) 291-5958

we aswell went with Home legal source.only to get frustrated because after sending them 1,795.00 to asset with our Modification.

We sent them our paper work that they asked for asap.

when we needed questions answered they NEVER returned phone calls leaving us VERY ANGRY with their services.Still we are awaiting a email or phone call.

I am assisting a friend who got scammed by this lawyer. As of today, mid-afternoon, no one even answered at his lame company's phone number (homelegalsource.com).

He can't be too bright... he has formed another corporation at his daddy's lawfirm address in Mission Valley, and his 'brother' has youwalkaway.com (nice family). Home Legal Source, Carlsbad (rated "F" by BBB) is likely closed - get active to get your money back and bar this a*shat from practicing 'law' --

While you're filling out the forms for the CA State Bar Security Fund praying for a refund... find his personal site and offered email address at: davidruyle.com, or find him at daddy's law firm in Mission Valley - www.rr-lawyers.com/attorneys_DavidJr.htm -

Meantime, here is the law I referenced designed to protect vulnerable homeowners from such ***: "On October 11, 2009, Governor Schwarzenegger signed Senate Bill 94 (Calderon), and the legislation took effect immediately upon his signature. Thus, California law now prohibits any person, including real estate licensees and attorneys, from demanding or collecting an advance fee from a consumer for loan modification or mortgage loan forbearance services affecting 1 – 4 unit residential dwellings. California SB 94."

KARMA, Mr. DRUYLE! ...It's coming! ~Enjoy!

I have been waiting since February 2009.No one did anything toward getting a revision and we lost the home.

So far. we are still out the money.

A return call or e-mail would be nice but lately, that hasn't happened either.Don't hire them, It's too BIG a headache for nothing!

Thomas & Lisa,

We apologize for any confusion regarding our refund policy. Due to unforeseen complications with our ACH processor we were not able to process refunds as we would under normal circumstances. Alliance Payments Technologies, Inc entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy, freezing funds of ours & making it impossible to refund clients.

We are aware that it did take a considerable amount of time to get your refund check issued to you. We attempted to clear up any discouragement with our company by issuing a cashier’s check & over-nighting it via Fed-Ex so that you had the ability to track it.

I am sorry to hear that your lender was not willing to work with us on a loan modification that was to your satisfaction. It is never our intention to keeps funds for services not felt to be beneficial to our clients.

We wish you luck with your situation.

Sincerely,